Snacks, performances, reading, meetings…
Marion Duquerroy, Thomas Fort, Jean-Luc Parant, Léuli Eshrāghi, Claire Staebler
From 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
On the occasion of the opening of the exhibitions Trilogie de cendres and Les boules se projettent où les oiseaux s’envolent, we invite you to an afternoon full of events.
In the program :
- At 3:30 p.m., meeting with the curators of the exhibition Trilogy of ashes Thomas Fort and Marion Duquerroy, the artist Jean-Luc Parant and Claire Staebler, Director of the Frac
- 4:30 p.m.: reading by Jean-Luc Parant, echoing his exhibition The balls are projected where the birds fly away
- 5 p.m.: Activation of the performance “Two of us” by Jiri Kovanda
- 5:30 p.m.: reading by Léuli Eshrāghi, Tanem toktok ia/Translation/Faʻaliliuga
- Mediation of the exhibition by UCO students